Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Been you know...about a MONTH!:)

Wow, so much for being a fabulous blogger!:) I really need to get on here more often.

I've been super busy this last month. Mainly with planning Kinsleigh's one year party! It's going to be so amazing...at least I hope so!:) I can't wait to see it all come together. I honestly can't believe it's already been almost a year. CRAZY! Love that little lovey.

We FINALLY found a church here in Owasso that we LOVE! Freedom Baptist Church. I love it there. The pastor preaches THE WORD and doesn't just you know TALK about whatever with a mini verse thrown in. This means so much and it was what we have been looking for three years for. SO thankful to the Lord for leading us there. Im so excited to get more involved in whatever the Lord leads! Good stuff let me tell you.

Well, that is really all I have for now. I can't wait to post pics of Sassy Pants' Birthday Bash. We also have her one year/family pics that same week so we are going to be BUSY! It's going to be fabulous!!!!

Til next time,
Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment